- CDC: Vaccine Safety - contains information, programs, and research about vaccine safety.
- DNA Vaccine.com - DNA-mediated immunization is a simple method for research and development of novel vaccines. Features reports, articles, message boards, and forums dedicated to DNA vaccine research.
- Immunization Information for Consumers - resource for consumers on vaccine-preventable diseases, immunization schedules, vaccine safety, and more. From Aventis Pasteur.
- Pediarix - combination vaccine to protect infants against diphtheria, tetanus, pertusis, hepatitis B, and polio from GlaxoSmithKline.
- Prevnar (Pneumococcal 7-valent Conjugate Vaccine) - information from Wyeth Lederle.
- Scientific American: Edible Vaccines - one day children may get immunized by munching on foods instead of enduring shots, and food vaccines might save millions who now die for lack of access to traditional inoculants.
- Scientific American: Genetic Vaccines - vaccines made of genetic material, either DNA or RNA, have progressed from a maligned idea to entities being studied intensively in academia and industry and in early human trials.
- Vaccination - provides information on diseases, their corresponding vaccines, and possible risks.
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System - cooperative program of the U.S. FDA and CDC to collect nationwide information about possible side effects that occur after the administration of U.S.-licensed vaccines.
- Vaccine Page - provides access to current news about vaccines and an annotated database of vaccine resources on the Internet.
- The Vaccines
- Vaccination Liberation - Information
- Vaccine damage
- Free DNA Vaccine Plasmids
- DNA Vaccine Outlook
- New DNA vaccine promotes immune response in some people